Friday, January 28, 2011

YOU ASK - YOU GET!
















Hi everyone, just wanted to touch base and let you know I have closed the poll I was running a little early. The results were quite interesting, the biggest surprise being that there is a strong desire to see more soundtracks posted at Frolic ahead of some other genres. No problem! Don't worry though, I wont neglect library music, crime jazz, easy listening etc.

I would like to say a very big thank you to everyone who voted in the poll, left messages and became a follower recently. It really means a lot. I am planning to release 2 mixtapes on January 31 so look out for those.

It's been a big month with lots of new people discovering the blog and many becoming regular visitors. I hope that you continue to find music that interests and excites you over the course of 2011 because that is what I'm here for.

Cheers, Mr.Craig.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DWLP 3375 - Hair Of The Dog
Happy Records HR 2233 - Waves 2
is there a chance of posting these albums,greatly apreciated mr. Craig

Mr. Craig said...

No luck sorry. If you would like to buy them they are available at

http://libraryseller.blogspot.com/