Monday, January 31, 2011

FF002 FROLIC BEATS VOL.2 - VARIOUS ARTISTS
















http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?1dlsh499xtixjba

Track 1 - Theme From Stingray / Barry Gray
Track 2 - You Got It All / The Blenders Ltd.
Track 3 - Work Force / Johnny Pearson
Track 4 - There's A Wrinkle In Our Time / 1984
Track 5 - La Gigouille / Bernard Estardy
Track 6 - Feelin' It / The Delta Rhythm Section
Track 7 - Git Jimmy Ruckus Now / Big Pimp Jones
Track 8 - U.F. HO / Big Pimp Jones
Track 9 - Theme From Don / DJ Shadow & Dan The Automator
Track 10 - Harlem Bass / Jacky Giordano & Yan Tregger
Track 11 - Chase Adult / Shawn Lee
Track 12 - Trip Through The Water Door / Mr.Chop
Track 13 - Central Park / M.J.Q
Track 14 - Test Drive / Skalpel
Track 15 - Bonus Track / Budos Band

Here is Volume 2 of my Frolic Beats compilation series. I have tried to include a healthy mix of library music, funk and beats from both old and new artists. I'm fairly happy with the results and think it is a slight step up from Volume 1. Obviously I like all the tracks but standouts include the jazzy / funky "Workforce", the classic "Theme From Don" and the heavy, laid back beats of "Trip Through The Water Door". If you like what you hear then please leave a comment and let me know what you think.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

bananas

Budd said...

Very nice! 'La Gigouille' is by Bernard Estardy and is unmistakeably French! It reminds me a bit of 'Red Photo Ballet' by Jacques Loussier. It must be 'the bells'... 'the bells' (Hang on wasn't that guy French also??) Thanks for the share!

Mr. Craig said...

Bernard Estardy...I must find some of his work to post here. Thanks for the info Budd. I'm not sure my comps are in the same league as yours yet but I'm trying.

blunderspublik said...

That's weird...just two days ago I grabbed two songs of his from Waxidermy:
http://waxidermy.com/bernard-estardy-electro-sounds-volume-2/