Thursday, January 6, 2011

UPDATE FROM THE COALFACE

Just wanted to update everyone on a few things that are going on. Firstly, there has been some technical problems with Blogger recently but they now appear to be fixed and thankfully haven't got in the way of my daily posts. Secondly I just noticed that one of the tracks on Mo'Plen Vol.2 compilation cuts off part way through the song, sorry about that - I got the rip from somewhere else and obviously didn't listen to every song before posting. My bad.

On a happier note I have been getting plenty of positive feedback and would like to thank everyone who has taken the time to leave comments. I only have 3 "followers" at the moment and would love to have some more. I can't start a cult with only 3 followers!

Some of my upcoming posts will include the Shawn Lee soundtrack to the computer game "Bully", more of the "Rare Funk" series and plenty of grooves from the KPM, De Wolfe, Bruton and Telemusic libraries. Stay tuned and keep it funky!

No comments: