Monday, January 3, 2011

SPACED OUT - THE VERY BEST OF LEONARD NIMOY & WILLIAM SHATNER




















http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ECWUP46W

Track 1 - King Henry The Fifth / William Shatner
Track 2 - Elegy For The Brave / William Shatner
Track 3 - Highly Illogical / Leonard Nimoy
Track 4 - If I Had A Hammer (The Hammer Song) / Leonard Nimoy
Track 5 - Mr. Tambourine Man / William Shatner
Track 6 - Where Is Love / Leonard Nimoy
Track 7 - Music To Watch Space Girls By / Leonard Nimoy
Track 8 - It Was A Very Good Year / William Shatner
Track 9 - Ruby Don't Take Your Love Town / Leonard Nimoy
Track 10 - Hamlet / William Shatner
Track 11 - A Visit To A Sad Planet / Leonard Nimoy
Track 12 - Abraham, Martin And John / Leonard Nimoy
Track 13 - Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds / William Shatner
Track 14 - If I Was A Carpenter / Leonard Nimoy
Track 15 - How Insensitive / William Shatner
Track 16 - I'd Love Making Love To You / Leonard Nimoy
Track 17 - Put A Little Love In Your Heart / Leonard Nimoy
Track 18 - Sunny / Leonard Nimoy
Track 19 - Gentle On My Mind / Leonard Nimoy
Track 20 - I Walk The Line / Leonard Nimoy
Track 21 - Ballad Of Bilbo Baggins / Leonard Nimoy
Track 22 - Everybody's Talkin' / Leonard Nimoy
Track 23 - Both Sides Now / Leonard Nimoy
Track 24 - Spock Thoughts / Leonard Nimoy

My previous Nimoy post got me thinking about William Shatner and after some hunting I came up with this album. Some might question me labelling this "Easy Listening" as you may have difficulty getting through the whole thing, but having said that there are a few quirky treats amongst the space junk. Some of Nimoy's country efforts are reasonably competent and the Shatner tracks are undeniably weird and occasionally wonderful.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing, the solo albums were impossible to get in the 1980 and 90s, and only NOW with the internet, is it possible to finally have these songs!

Anonymous said...

Thanks you,made my evening