Wednesday, January 19, 2011

THE FUNKY FROLIC LAIR IS NOW COMPLETE

















Howdy ho! Spent most of yesterday moving furniture around but my attention is now back where it should be - providing you with weird and wonderful listening experiences. I felt like posting some different stuff so I will upload the remaining Mo'Plen disks in a few days time. In the meantime I hope you enjoy today's clutch of insanity and bizarreness.

Thanks to everyone who has chosen to become a follower and to those who have left comments recently. It means a lot to me. I have made a few minor changes to the blog and as you may have noticed I am running a poll to find out what you would like to see more of here. Take the time to vote and have your say!

I have found some fantastic music on the net in the last couple of weeks so you can be assured there will be plenty for everyone to enjoy in 2011. Cheers and beers, Mr.Craig.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool stuff. The info you have on each upload is a nice bonus.

Mr. Craig said...

Thanks Anon. It's a bit like being a music reviewer sometimes, except I already know I will love everything.

lastofthegoodwins said...

You da man