Thursday, April 28, 2011

LARRY ROBBINS SPORTSTUDIO BAND - CONROY BMLP 093




















http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?sgc43mjp12imtww

Track 1 - Sport Fanfares
Track 2 - Tour D'Europe
Track 3 - Fight In The Night
Track 4 - Are You Fit?
Track 5 - Hard Training
Track 6 - Race Crew
Track 7 - Monocle Race
Track 8 - Expansion
Track 9 - Colloquium
Track 10 - Are You Free?
Track 11 - Kontrast
Track 12 - Mystery

Killer Conroy! I hadn't heard of Larry Robbins before but these 12 sports themed tracks make me want to learn more. The record is quintessential production music, great musicianship is teamed with classy composing to create a kind of funky heaven ( just check out "Hard Training" and "Race Crew" to find out what I mean ). What I especially love about this set is the level of fun on offer, most of the tracks display a sense of humour while never becoming kitsch or contrived. It should also be noted that the drumming and guitar work is really fantastic, there are plenty of breakbeats and nice solos to be had. I can't stress enough how much I want you all to download this and give it a go. In my opinion it contains everything that is good about library music and I hope you'll feel the same way!

6 comments:

Mike said...

Umm, wow? Needless to say, I'm stoked.

Tex said...

Already through the first track and the second's spinning now.

MAN! You weren't kidding about this one!

Tex
(who can see the highlight footage in his head)

DonHo57 said...

Another WOW, I agree...this is a peach!

Simon666 said...

Thanks!

Holly said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

FUKKI FUKKI !
I'M LATE CAN YOU RE U THIS MY BUTT IS ON FIRE!

ITALIAN CDR ARMY