Sunday, April 17, 2011

5 MONTH ANNIVERSARY CHIT CHAT



Here we are again Funky Frolicers, another month has come and gone in this little corner of the blogosphere. I hate to be a broken record but I am so grateful for all the lovely comments, new followers and general acts of kindness that have flowed my way in recent times. Hopefully I can continue to forge new connections and provide interesting content for everyone to enjoy.

I have a number of mixes in development and will probably post at least two of them in the following month. I'll be on holidays for a little while in May but I will let you know how I plan to keep things rolling in my absence. Rest assured there will be plenty more good times to be had at Funky Frolic. All the best from Mr.Craig.

5 comments:

Armpit Studios said...

Funk on, Mr!

Budd said...

Looking forward to your future posts!Great stuff!!

Tex said...

Frolic hard, Mr.C!

Tex
(envious that Armpit Studios got the best one in first)

Mr. Craig said...

Thank you good sirs.

MrDave said...

Thank you so much for all this great music. I've been grabbing almost every one but wanted to take a quick break to say THANK YOU!!!! Hope your site doesn't get taken down like all the other sharity blogs.