Thursday, November 17, 2011

FF013 FROLIC BEATS VOLUME 4 - VARIOUS ARTISTS





Track 1 - Sitar Mobile / Steve Gray
Track 2 - Flight Of The Bumblebee / Shawn Lee's Ping Pong Orchestra
Track 3 - The Doctor's In / Dialogue
Track 4 - News Travels Fast / Jim Lawless
Track 5 - Heat Of The Night / The Sound Stylistics
Track 6 - Pick It Up / Frank Mantis
Track 7 - Do Me A Favour / 40 Winks
Track 8 - Coda / Czerwone Gitary
Track 9 - Flower Pot / Load Stone
Track 10 - Ghost A Go Go / Richard Rome
Track 11 - Get On The Mic / Mr.Chop
Track 12 - Charlie's Angels / Jack Elliott & Allyn Ferguson
Track 13 - Pretty Colours / Keith Mansfield
Track 14 - Robotory / John Fiddy & Sammy Burdson
Track 15 - It's Slinky / Various
Track 16 - Secret Lovers / Acusmatic Group

It's been a while since I posted a Frolic Beats but the latest one is finally ready! I don't want to blow my own horn but there some real gems in this compilation with a nice mix of library tracks, beats and novelties. For me the standouts are the irresistible pop of "Pretty Colours" and "Sitar Mobile". The Shawn Lee tracks is also a highlight and there are a couple more modern numbers in the form of "Get On The Mic" and the closer "Secret Lovers". Some of these tracks have appeared on albums I have posted already while others are exclusives. As always, I hope you enjoy this and if you do then please let me know by leaving a message. Please note - I accidentally labeled the download as FF012 but rest assured it is actually FF013.

1 comment:

Ho-el Rockwell said...

Fantastic as always.You sir,make digging for long out of print sounds criminally easy.
I visit this blog several times a week cause I know you posted something new. I also am sure it will blow my mind.